Monday 21 April 2008

I'm Back

Well, not been around much over the last week or so. As a diabetic I am just getting used to having to now use insulin to control my blood sugars. I have mixed emotions about all this and it is still sinking in, however I have my craft to take my mind off of it.
I thought after my large spend at the craft show I would not need to buy anymore stash. How wrong am I . Today I have just received the new Dovecraft designer papers which are absolutely gorgeous, they are fantasy and hint of pink and the colours are fab.
I have done a fair bit of scrapping over the last couple of weeks and now have a crop to look forward to on Saturday.
I must say it is harder to sort myself out for these crops now though, with so much stuff I never know quite what to take. I need to really think about what I want to do and take all equipment to do this. I wish I had a bigger house and then I could have these sessions at my house and not have to lug anyhting around, maybe this is a possibility for the summer!!
Must go now as I need to do a page with my new papers, have an idea already.
TTFN XX

No comments: