Thursday 10 April 2008

Time to get organised!!!!!

Well, what a busy day already. Post arrived at 9am with my Artymiss stuff I ordered yesterday lunchtime. Got some sale dcwv stock,some hotp sale stock and the new basic grey sultry papers. I really don't need anything else and wont do for many years to come, have enough stuff to last way past my last days, still I do NEED it!!!!
Have spent the morning organising my storage unit for all my die cut letters. I bought a fab little box sort of thingy yesterday with 25 compartments(almost 1 letter a box) for the grand total of £1.99 and it is just perfect.
I have 3 differnt scrap pages on the go at the moment but my conservatory is way to warm at the moment to sit in and craft, will wait a bit til it cools down and will try and get these 3 finished. Still get some sorting out to do in there as I have my delivery from yesterday to put away somewhere, I ordered loads from craft superstore in the sale. Got loads more new ribbons from Chatterbox which were all half price.
O.K back to my craft room for now.
TTFN.
X

1 comment:

Anne said...

You are baaaaaad. Shopping again! Mind you, I have got my eye on those basic grey papers too...