Sunday 4 May 2008

Mind is Buzzing

Been to Legoland today for the umpteenth time and taken loads more pics and am in the process of uploading them to computer.
My mind is now buzzing with ideas however and I am itching to get on with some scrapping. On the journey up I read one of my new books and got so many ideas. I have just sat and gone over them and hopefully tommorrow I will get a couple done. The boys have been spoilt this weekend so I am having a me day tommorrow whilst they play with their new toys.
I have promised myself that this is going to be a no spend this week, I really do not need any more stash, I need to start using all mine up.
I have been thinking about lots of things happening in my life at the moment and need to make a few decisions and money could become tight again so I need to pull the reigns in soon.
Need to head of to bed now as i am a little shattered and need all my energy for tommorrow.
TTFN.X

No comments: