Saturday 3 May 2008

Not really with it.

Well, its been a long time since my last post and not sure if people are reading this so will crack on anyway.
Where to start??? Well, not the best of days today anyhow as I have been up all night with my eldest son who had a terrible hypo caused by his diabetes last night. He went all wobbly about 7.30 ish and from then on I was monotoring him He started off with a reading of 2.1(which is very low for a diabetic). He was just conscious so I was able to feed him dextrose tablets and a can of full sugar coke followed by a bowl of cereal to keep him going. However after monitoring his blood for the next 3 hrs it had not crept up much at all so I had to feed him more sugar and carbos at 11pm. I sat up all night just watching him to make sure he didn't slip into uncinsciousness and to regularly check his bloods. Hubby slept in his bed whilst I had him in next to me. I am glad to say he has stabilised finally today but I am shattered.
Still , it has not stopped me getting some new stash. I have just bought the new papermania simply elegant and oriental papers. Only bought the 6x6s and border strips this time but they are really nice. Thought I had had a good week this week and not spent much but realised I have bought a sidekick, 2 scrapbbooking books, 4 magazines and 2 bazzill in stitchz templates. Beginning to think I do need some sort of therapy to get over this spending obsession.
I have however spent some of today, National Scrapbooking Day, doing some scrapping and hubby even asked if I wanted to visit The Glitter Pot today.
I turned this offer down though due to guilt as to how much I have spent, but have said he can take me next week on our way to Kent to Radio 1s Big Weekend.
O.K have babbled on now, need to get clothes and camera ready for tommorrow as we are off to Legoland if the weather stays fair.
Hope you are all enjoying a fab Bank holiday weekend.

TTFN.X

No comments: